According to the notification published on leading news papers and uploaded on the official website @ www.cbsenet.nic.in, the CBSE NET 2017 will be conducted on pre decided date i.e. November 5, 2017. All the facilitation including UGC NET 2017 Online Form, Conducting the Written Test, declaring the UGC NET 2017 Results, Providing the UGC NET Marksheet should be finalize by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Table of Contents
www.cbsenet.nic.in UGC NET Online Application Form 2017
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for this exam must fill the UGC NET Application Form 2017 before the last date i.e. 11.09.2017 in the following 4 steps to apply online.
|Step 1: Fill the Application Form||Step 2: Upload Scanned Photo & Signature|
|Step 3: Pay the Examination Fee||Step 4: Print Confirmation Page|
UGC NET Apply Online 2017 @ www.cbsenet.nic.in
The candidates who had registered themselves for National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017. They had received UGC NET Application Number & Password in their email id and registered mobile number. Only Registered Candidates Sign In using the application number and password.
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via test message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Photo & Signature Size for CBSE NET 2017 Online Form
The candidates will prepare the scanned images of signature and passport size photograph in following manners.
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 30 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
|Apply Online||Click Here|