An examination has been schedule on 17th December 2017 to check the eligibility for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi has invited applications for Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Exam in online mode. If the candidate possess the requisite qualification as provided below, then can apply before the last date for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017.
Table of Contents
- CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Notification
- Subjects of Joint CSIR-UGC Test Dec 2017
- CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Eligibility (Educational Qualification)
- Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2017 Application Form
- Where to send Hard Copy of Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Application Form?
- CSIR UGC NET December 2017 Application Status
CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Notification
|Conducting Authority||CSIR HRDG|
|Post Name||JRF/ Lectureship|
|Last Date Fee Deposit||15.09.2017|
|Last Date Online Application||16.09.2017|
Subjects of Joint CSIR-UGC Test Dec 2017
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Eligibility (Educational Qualification)
- Candidates possess M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS with at leas 55% marks for General and OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates are eligible to apply for CSIR UGC NET December 2017.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply in the above subjects under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders are students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Personas with disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2017 Application Form
In order to apply online the candidates are require to satisfy with age limit, syllabus, educational qualification, exam pattern as mentioned in CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Notification. Then the candidates will deposit the CSIR UGC NET Application Form Fee in of the the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- The candidate will visit the official website of CSIR HRDG www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Click on the Apply Online link for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017.
- He/ She will fill the complete form and fill the details as per in Educational Certificates.
- After filling the online application, candidates should preview their entire application form and make changes if required before final submission of online application.
- After the successful submission of CSIR UGC NET Online Application, a Form Number will be generated. Candidate should preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print out of the dully filled-in application form for future use.
Where to send Hard Copy of Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Application Form?
Candidates will take upto 2 print out of the dully filled-in application form. One keep for future reference and another copy will be send after the paste his/ her black and white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 so as to reach on or before 23.09.2017 (30.09.2017 for remote areas).
CSIR UGC NET December 2017 Application Status