The students who want make their career in nursing field, they should fill the online form for Florence Nightingale School, New Delhi. It’s the government college of Government of Delhi. So here is the opportunity, they get best educational & practical facility in lowest fee for general nursing midwifery.
School of Nursing Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital New Delhi GNM Admission 2017
Eligibility of Admission
The candidate should be passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board/ university (five subject as per CBSE policy). The candidate must have scored 40% or more marks in best of three subjects (excluding English) from the list give below.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Computer Science/ Informatics Practice/ Word Processing/ Multimedia, History, geography, Civics, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Home Science.
Age Limit & Medium of Instructions
- The candidate should aged between 17 and 30 years on 31.12.2017 (5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates). For ANM/LHV, there is not age bar.
- Medium of Course and Exams shall be English.
Method of Selection
The candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of Merit in entrance exam and eligibility criteria as mentioned in prospectus. As you know the entrance exam will be held on September 03, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (2 hours duration).
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
The Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery Entrance Test will be based on the syllabus of secondary and senior secondary (10+2) examination. The entrance test will be for 100 marks of multiple choice questions. More weight age will be given to science subjects to prefer science candidates. There will be no negative marking.
Details of subjects and distribution of marks allotted for entrance test:
- Fundamentals of Physics: 15
- Fundamentals of Chemistry: 15
- Fundamentals of Biology: 15
- General health: 15
- English: 20
- General Awareness: 10
- Fundamentals of Math: 10
- Beginning Date Online Form: 10.07.2017 to 31.07.2017
- Download Admit Card/ Roll Numbers: 10.08.2017 onwards
- Entrance Exam Date: 03.09.2017 (Sunday)
- Result Declaration Date: 11.09.2017
- First Round Counseling: 25.09.2017
- Commencement of GNM Course: 01.10.2017
How to Apply for GNM Entrance 2017
The candidates meets with minimum eligibility criteria as given in prospectus. Passed 10+2 from recognized board and reached 17th years age on December 31, 2017. They can follow the instructions as written below.
- First of all visit the website of Florence Nightingale School of Nursing, which is http://schoolofnursinggtbh.in.
- Read the instructions & Prospectus.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Upload the photograph & signature.
- Finally pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/ debit card.
|Register for Application||Click Here|
|Login After Registration||Click Here|