The board has started to accept MHT CET 2017 online application from February 14, 2017. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test form can be accept only online mode.
More than 1700 colleges in Maharshtara gives opportunity to students admission through MHT CET 2017. If the candidates residing in Maharashtra state. Then they should appear in State Common Entrance Test.
And the candidates outside of state will be able to take admission in colleges as per Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017. However the students are busy in 12th Board examination. But they will need to fill MHT-CET 2017 Application Form before last date.
MHT CET 2017 Application Form
The candidates who are wishes to get admission in B.Tech, B.Pharma or D.Pharma in Maharashtra state. They need to fill MHT CET 2017 application form. After the filling application form of MHT-CET 2017, they will need to appear in written test.
- Candidates are need to visit Apply Online link from Here
- Read the information brochure. However you can read full details how to fill MHT-CET 2017 Application Form.
- Fill all the details i.e. name, father’s name, mobile number, address etc.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Now re-login on the web page with your credential.
- Take the print of application. However you didn’t need to send anywhere.
|Online Registration & Application Confirmation||Between 14.02.2017 and 23.03.2017|
|Online Registration & Application Confirmation (With late fee Rs. 500/- extra)||Between 24.03.2017 and 30.03.2017|
|Admit Card Availability||Between 24.04.2017 and 11.05.2017|
|MHT CET 2017 Date||11.05.2017|
|Result Date||On or before 04.06.2017|
MHT CET 2017 Eligibility
The candidate must meet following eligibility criteria to appear in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm & D.Pharma.
- The application must be Indian citizen
- The candidate passed or appearing Higher Secondary Class (12th) examination.
- No age restriction to appear MHT CET 2017.
|Paper||Subject||No of MCQs||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|