However Tripura University created Online Admission Management System to acceptance of online application for Tripura University Entrance Exam 2017. Before apply online for Tripura University (TU) Admission 2017 Distance Education, applicants should check the eligibility criteria, how to apply and other other information from this page.
Table of Contents
Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2017
Tripura University is NAAC accredited B Grade Central University of India. It offers regular and distance education programmes for the people. So Tripura University established Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) to operate the distance education programme.
|B.Ed.||Bachelor degree and two year full time teaching experience in Upper Primary or above class.|
|MA (Education)||Bachelor Degree|
|MA (Political Science)||Bachelor Degree|
|MA (Bengali)||Bachelor Degree|
|DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)||10+2|
Steps to Apply online for Tripura University Entrance Exam 2017 (Distance Education)
The candidates must follow the instruction to apply online for Distance Education Admission Eligibility Test (DEAET) 2017. However the candidates are need to fill the application form carefully. Because only the candidates who will found eligible will get admit card to appear in entrance exam 2017.
- In order to apply online, candidates should register themselves at www.tripurauniv.in.
- During the registration process, you will be asked for valid email address and mobile number.
- After the registering successfully, you will receive password either on email or mobile.
- Login at here using the password and email address.
- Fill the details accurately and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Then make the payment of application fee through online payment gateway.
Tripura University Distance Education Form Fee: Rs. 780/- ( Rs. 650/- + Rs. 130/- as postal charge for sending the prospectus.
|Begenng Date Online Form||01.03.2017|
|Last Date Online Form||31.05.2017|
|Admit Card Availibility||01.06.2017|
|Exam Date||10-11 June 2017|
|Counselling Schedule||July 2017|