According to the court order, Uttar Pradesh can’t fill the AYUSH seats through NEET 2017. So ordered to conduct the UP Pre-AYUSH Test 2017 for admission in BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses in colleges situated in Uttar Pradesh. According to Indian Medicine Council Rules, the government must complete the examination and admission process till September 30, 2017.
Table of Contents
UP CPAT Exam 2017 Overview
UP CPAT Application Form 2017 will begin shortly through the official website of UP AYUSH. Many thousands students are waiting for AYUSH admission 2017-18. However the admission in BAMS, BUMS and BHMS program in up will based on Combined AYUSH Entrance Test 2017. Still no declaration for up ayush medical entrance exam form date 2017.
UP CPAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The candidates must be permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate must be born before December 31, 2000.
- Candidates must have completed/ appearing 12th board exam in Science (Biology) subject.
UP CPAT Important Date 2017
Check the tentative schedule for UP Combined Pre-AYUSH Test for admission in BAMS, BUMS and BHMS for Session 2017-2018.
|Registration Form Availability||12.09.2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||25.09.2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||25.09.2017|
|Admit Card Availability||29.09.2017|
|Exam Conducted on||04.10.2017|
|Answer Key to be published||06.10.2017|
|Result to be declared||12.10.2017|
UP CPAT Fee Structure 2017
The candidates paid the following fee either through Challan or Debit/ Credit Card/ Net banking.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 1000/-
UP CPAT 2017 How to Apply Application Form
The candidates must have collect the following documents in while applying for UP CPAT 2017:
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if require)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Passport size Photograph not before March 01, 2017
- Scanned Right Hand Thumb Impression
- Scanned Signature
UP CPAT 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Entrance Exam will consisting single question paper.
- Question Paper will be objective type.
- 45 questions will be come from each subject Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- Question Paper will be for 720 marks.
- Every correct answer will be given 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer (1/4 negative marking).
- Questions will be 10+2 level of UP Board.
- Duration for question paper will 3 hours.
- The medium of exam will be Hindi & English.
UP CPAT Admit Card 2017
Combined Pre-AYUSH Test 2017 admit card can download from September 29, 2017 from the official website. The admit card can be download by entering the registration number and date of birth. UP CPAT 2017 Admit Card will consisting the candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Examination Centre Address, Exam Date and Time.
UP CPAT Result/ Merit List 2017
The candidates will check UP CPAT Result 2017 on the official website. Combined Pre-AYUSH Result 2017 will be announced in October 12, 2017 (tentative). All the applicants who participated download the merit list/ rank card/ score card by entering the Roll Number on the university website.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Completed Form||Click Here|