Candidates wishes to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment must have valid GATE Score 2017 for engineering. So full details of recruitment for “Graduate Engineer” to the post of JTO (T) from open market through valid GATE score 2017 given below.
Table of Contents
BSNL Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)|
|Last Date Application||06.04.2017|
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/ Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN.||Between 18-30 years on 31.01.2017|
Upper Age Relaxation
5 Years for SC/ST candidates
3 Years OBC Candidates
|Application Fee||No. of Vacancies|
|OC/OBC: Rs. 500/-|
SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
Form fee will be accept through Debit/Credit Card and Internet Banking Only
|Important Links||Selection Process|
|Official Website Visit|
Recruitment Notice Download
GATE Score & Score Card
|Fill the Form.|
Merit list declare as GATE 2017 Score.
Call/ Appointment letter issue after certificate checking, medical and other formalities.
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment JTO through GATE 2017
- First of all the candidates are need to visit official website www.externalbsnlexam.com.
- Click on Apply online for Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment in BSNL.
- Fill the form completely and pay the application fee.
- Now take the print of form for future reference.
- The applicants must apply for BSNL JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) Recruitment 2017 between 6th March and 4th April 2017.
- They must have appeared in GATE 2017 and have valid GATE Registration ID (13 Digit).