Indian Army has started to accept the Sena Bharti Online Form 2017 from 16th February. The contenders who met the following eligibility criteria can fill the www army rally bharti 2016 application. While making Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration 2017 then they should remember the following points and follow the process as written below.
Table of Contents
Indian Army Rally Bharti Online Form 2017
- High School (10th) Marksheet & Certificate.
- Intermediate (12th) Marksheet & Certificate.
- Resident Certificate with photograph issued by State Government/ Tehsildar/ SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph.
- Latest passport size photographs.
Check – Full Document List from Here
Army Rally Bharti Eligibility
The candidates wishes to appear in Indian Army (Sena) Rally Bharti 2017 should complete the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have resident of the certain district for where rally is conducting by Indian Army.
- The candidates passed 10th or 12th from recognized board.
- A candidates should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 23 Years
Check – Army Rally Bharti Eligibility from Here
How to Apply for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2017
Candidates who are desirous for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2017 must do the registration on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. At the same time after completing registration, you will received system generated army admit card to appear in Sena Bharti Rally. So here’s the instruction how to apply for Sena Rally Bharti 2017 GD, Store Keeper, Clerk, Nurse etc.
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Model Paper
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- Indian Army TES Admit Card
- Indian Army Rally Bharti Online Form
- Indian Territorial Army Officer Result
- First of all visit the Recruitment official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Rally Programme. And select your State and District. Then it will show the date for Rally Bharti Commencement.
- Then the check the eligibility by filling Name, DOB, District, Tehsil, Hight etc. and Click Check Eligibility.
- If you found eligible then click on Apply Online.
- You must ready above mentioned documents while filling the Indian Army Rally Bharti Form 2017.
- After completing the you receive your Sena Rally Bharti Admit card 2017.
Read full Official Instructions to Apply Online from Here
|Host ARO||Venue||Rally Date|
|Amethi||Raibareeli||8 April to 15 April 2017|
|Lansdowne||Kotdwar||11 April to 16 April 2017|
|Bareily||JRC Bareilly||1 May to 15 May 2017|
|Meerut||Babugarh||20 May to 3 June 2017|
|Agra||Mainpuri/ Mathura||16 June to 20 June 2017|
|Varanasi||Varanasi/ Mirzapur||11 July to 25 July 2017|
|Amritsar||Khasa||1 April to 14 April 2017|
|Srinagar||Srinagar||1 May to 8 May 2017|
|Srinagar||Leh||19 May to 24 May 2017|
|Ludhiana||Ludhiana||2 July to 11 July 2017|
|Jammu||Jammu||3 August to 16 August 2017|
|Calicut||Palakkad||1 April to 9 April 2017|
|RO (HQ) Bangalore||Kolar||17 April to 23 April 2017|
|Mangalore||Mangalore||1 May to 8 May 2017|
|Trivandrum||Kottayam||19 May to 26 May 2017|
|Belgum||Gulbarga||30 July to 10 August 2017|
|Bhopal||Sehore||7 April to 11 April 2017|
|RO (HQ) Jabalpur||Anuppur||17 April to 22 April 2017|
|Gwalior||Chattarpur||28 April to 2 May 2017|
|Raipur||Janjgir Champa||8 May to 13 May 2017|
|Mhow||19 May to 22 May 2017||19 May to 13 May 2017|