Latest notification released for Reliance Jio Job Openings for 10th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, M.A., ITI, B.Tech, Polytechnic Diploma candidates. Those who wishes to make bright career in Reliance Infocomm. They should apply online through reliance jio job portal for relevant posts according the candidates eligibility.
Table of Contents
Reliance Jio Recruitment Process 2017
- Application: Fill the application form online and upload the latest up to date resume with highlighting the qualification & experience.
- Assessment: Appear in Objective Type Online Test which is consisting basic numerical, logical reasoning and language skill related questions. The examination conducted by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. The candidates whose qualified in Reliance Jio Online Test, those appear in 20 to 60 minutes interview over Telephone, Skype, Video Conferencing or Face to Face at nearest state office.
- Selection: Final selection will be based on the performance of candidate’s in online test & interview. Selected candidates will receive a phone call and written offer via email on your registered email id.
Reliance Jio Vacancy for Freshers 2017
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is hiring the eligible freshers and exp. candidates on the various positions in the company. Reliance Jio Jobs for Freshers 2017 are available in various cities in the country including Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Lucknow, Patna, Chennai, Pune, Thane, Allahabad, Varanasi, Udaipur, Ludhiana, Kanpur, Hubli, Bareilly, Gwalior, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Warangal etc.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Sales and Distribution||2022|
|Engineering and Technology||73|
|Finance Compliance and Accounting||8|
|Corporate Services (Admin)||5|
|Alliance and Business Development||13|
|Human Resource Training||5|
|IT & Systems||2|
|Procurement and Contracts||2|
Reliance Jio Job Salary 2017
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited didn’t revealed the salary on the reliance jio job portal. Reliance Jio Job Salary for Freshers, Graduate Engineer Trainee (GAT), Jio Point Manager, Assistant Manager, Repair Specialist, Telecom Executive are varies according to post and experience. As it the multinational company, so we can expect the good salary & other benefits as employee of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
How to get Job in Reliance Jio
The candidates who want explore the limitless opportunities in Reliance Jio and want to be the part of Digital India Movement. Those can apply online to get job in Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
- Visit the Reliance Jio Official Website i.e. www.jio.com
- Visit the Career Page on the website i.e. careers.jio.com
- Click on the appropriate jobs, which you want to apply in Reliance Jio.
- Fill the application form and upload the resume.
- Finally appear into the Online Test & Interview.
- If you selected, the organization will provide you reliance jio offer letter.
|Apply for Job||Click Here|