Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is going to conduct the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) online recruitment test in November 2017. All candidates who applied for BSNL Recruitment 2017 Junior Accounts Officer. Those will study according to BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern.
Table of Contents
- BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 – Junior Accounts Officer www.bsnl.co.in
- BSNL Jr. Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 – Paper I General English
- BSNL JAO Exam Paper I Syllabus 2017 – General Aptitude/ Awareness
- BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 Paper II – Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial
- Advanced Accounting
- Financial Management – an overview
- Financial Statements
- Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Bare Acts
- BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017 – Examination Scheme
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 – Junior Accounts Officer www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL Jr. Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 – Paper I General English
- Comprehensive of given passages
- Grammar Usages
BSNL JAO Exam Paper I Syllabus 2017 – General Aptitude/ Awareness
Paper-I Part of General Aptitude & Awareness will consisting the following topics in Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2017.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Mental Ability
- Test of Reasoning
- Quantitative Technique
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 Paper II – Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Question Paper II will consisting the following topics from Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws.
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements.
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programmes, working papers, audit process.
- Valuation of internal controls
- Various types of audit.
Financial Management – an overview
- Goals of Financial Management
- Key activities of Financial Management
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organization of Finance Function
- Basics concepts underlying accounting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts
- Analyzing financial performance
- Financial ratios
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problems in financial statements and snalysis
- Break even analysis and leverages
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of understanding
- Financial Management & Control
- Company’s Act 1966 (with amendments)
- Contract Act
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Consumer Protection Act
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017 – Examination Scheme
Before appearing in Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) All India Competitive Exam 2017. The candidate should be aware about BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017. According to BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Examination Scheme 2017, the question paper comprising multiple choice objective questions. BSNL JAO Exam consisting two question papers i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Paper I consisting 150 questions of General English and General Aptitude/ Awareness
- Paper II consisting 150 questions related to Financial and Commercial Accounts.
- Total Score of BSNL JAO Exam is 450 marks
- Each question paper for 3 hours duration.
|Junior Accounts Officer (Popular Master Guide)||More Details & Buy Now|
|BSNL J.A.O. (Junior Accounts Officer) Guide||More Details & Buy Now|
|BSNL Junior Accounts Officer’s (JAOs) Exam||More Details & Buy Now|