Dear students, if have questions about INSPIRE Scholarship Programme 2017. Then you’re on the right place because we are providing the full details for INSPIRE Scholarship Form 2017 on this page. Department of Science and Technology (DST) has issued online notification for the students who recently completed their Senior Secondary (Class 12) Exam in this session.
Table of Contents
www.online-inspire.gov.in Inspire Scholarship 2017
Government aims to attract the youth talent for study the higher education in Science and Technology and pursue research as career by providing the scholarship. Under this scheme, DST is giving the 10,000 scholarships, each valued Rs. 80,000/- yearly for every students pursuing Bachelor and Master level courses in Basic and Natural Sciences.
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility 2017
- The Department is giving the INSPIRE scholarship to top 1% students of their Class XII exam and studying undergraduate courses in basic and Natural Sciences after completing class 12th exam from any recognized board.
- The students who have secured rank in IIT JEE, NEET (within to 10000 ranks), Kishore Vigynik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Jagdish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) and International Olympiad medalists and are pursing Natural and Basic Science course in India are eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship.
- Those who are pursuing Integrated BS/ M.Sc/ MS in Natural & Basic Science courses at IITs, IISERs, NISER, IISc, Viswa-Bharathi and Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences.
Inspire Scholarship 2017 Last Date
The contenders should remember the last date for INSPIRE Scholarship. So, every desirous student should register for Inspire Scholarship 2017 before the last date due to avoid the rush.
List of Documents Required for INSPIRE Scholarship 2017 Application Form
- Passport Size Photograph
- Class 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Endorsement Certificate
- Eligibility Note
- Certificate specifying the rank or award in JEE/ NEET etc.
Process to apply online for INSPIRE Scholarship Form 2017
Inspire Scholarship 2017 Application Form will be accepted online mode only through the scholarship website www.online-inspire.gov.in. Please note that only candidates who have completed their 12th board exam in the year 2017 and are currently enrolled in B.Sc/ BS/ Integrated M.Sc/ MS degrees in Natural and Basic Sciences apply only.
- Visit the Official Website www.online-inspire.gov.in or www.inspire-dst.gov.in.
- Click on the Register link.
- Fill the required details and submit it. It will create Login ID and Password.
- Re-login with credentials and fill the complete details such as education, address and upload the documents and submit it.
- Finally the take the print of application for future reference.
If the students got selected for the INSPIRE Scholarship, then those will receive the Inspire Scholarship Offer Letter into the Dashboard of the website. The scholarship amount will be reimbursement in the Student’s State Bank of India (SBI) account.
INSPIRE Scholarship Helpline
The students, if require any help from Department of Science and Technology (DST) regarding the INSPIRE Scholarship 2017-2018. Then, they can contact at the following address:
Department of Science and Technology
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110016
Telephone No.: 0120-4676260
Email: [email protected]
|Register for Application||Click Here|
|Retrive Password||Click Here|
|Retrive Login ID||Click Here|